What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Discover the amazing techniques from Ancient India that will have you figuring in your head, faster than most adults can with a calculator
- Interactive area where you type in your answer and get immediate feedback on whether you were right or wrong. (And following the Fun With Figures methods, you’ll be right every time.)
- The easiest method ever for dealing with fractions! Using this simple technique, you can add and subtract fractions in a single step. You’ve never seen anything like this before.
- The simplest, most obvious, common sense method of subtracting – without having to remember the dreaded “carry digit” – another outdated and unnecessary mental torture!
- The magic phrase you can use to instantly check your change. You’ll kick yourself when you find out how easy this is — and you’ll never get short-changed ever again!
- Lesson area explains what to do and how to do it. Also acts as a reminder, motivator, and a complete mental math course right at your fingertips.
- Random question generator offering unlimited math practice – meaning you never run out of fresh practice sums (unlike math books).
- You think you’re simply “no good” at mental math and you reach for the calculator anytime you have to work with figures
- The simplest, most obvious, common sense method of subtracting – without having to remember the dreaded
- Give your child the gift of knowledge
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fun With Figures scores 68.22/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.funwithfigures.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: funwithfigures.com you’ll also be taken through to funwithfigures.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)